Lawn Sprinkler Repair and Maintenance in Rowlett, Texas
We offer sprinkler repair as well as installation, maintenance and upgrades.
Call (469) 434-3499
Reviewed by Bobbi in Rowlett
“My lawn sprinkler had a broken pipe and a huge leak. My yard was like a swamp. They tested and inspected my entire irrigation system. They found the problem, repaired it and adjusted all the heads. It’s working good as new and my water bill dropped too. Very satisfied with their customer service.”
Rating: 5 out of 5
Our Sprinkler Repair and Maintenance Service Area includes all of Rowlett. Request pricing by calling (469) 434-3499
- Sprinkler repair
- Irrigation repair
- Drip irrigation repair
- Sprinkler head repair
- Rain sensor installation
- Drip irrigation installation
- Sprinkler head inspection
- Irrigation system diagnosis
- Sprinkler head adjustments
- Sprinkler maintenance
- Irrigation zones repaired
- Sprinkler system diagnosis
- Sprinkler head replacement
- Sprinkler system leak testing
- Sprinkler system leak repairs
- Irrigation system leak testing
- Re-zoning for new landscaping
- Irrigation system leak detection
- Irrigation zones inspected
- Upgrade old sprinkler heads
- Irrigation system maintenance
- Irrigation system troubleshooting
- Sprinkler system controller repair
- Re-zoning for new home additions
- Irrigation system controller testing
- Sprinkler head nozzle replacement
- Irrigation sprinkler system repair
Get INSTANT SAVINGS on sprinkler system inspection with overspray adjustments.
Dial (469) 434-3499 and schedule an inspection.
We’ll help you avoid those costly and frustrating problems with service that’s guaranteed to leave your sprinkler systems as good as new.
If you haven’t had your sprinkler system inspected in the past 12 months, chances are it may not be working at its full potential and could be costing you money. Even if all of your sprinkler heads pop-up and there are no areas of water pooling, your planting beds may still be getting improper watering.
Most sprinkler system problems can be traced to one or two sprinkler heads. These heads can get clogged with debris from lawn mowing or from rain drainage. Broken sprinkler heads are also quite common. They can get broken by being hit by rocks, chipped by a lawn mower, accidentally run over, or even being chewed on by critters.
No matter the culprit, we service practically every make and model of irrigation system, so odds are, we can have you fixed in no time.
When you need sprinkler repair, call us — and we will quickly locate the problem for you, and we’ll fix it right the first time — guaranteed.